Site Plan for Mystic River Bluffs
- Growth in employment and the nature of those jobs, create significant demand for additional apartment units in the local market area.
- Proposal is to create about 700 to 800 apartment unit community, in a style with amenities and service that knowledge workers now demand.
- Architecture that honors the historic Oral School’s history.
- Maximizing green space with under building parking.
- Keeps payroll associate with Electric Boat in the town of Groton
- Supports additional employment in the town of Groton
Site Master Plan Mixed Use Area
A. Surface Parking
B. 3-4 Story Residential
C. 2 ½ Story Residential
D. Shared Community Amenities
E. Existing Mixed Use Campus Complex And Central Open Space
F. Future Garage
G. Passive Park And Pond
H. Play Area Amenities